Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh boy, youre forcing me to give you up gradually and i hated so.


Youve change, till i no longer understand and know you. We are drifting apart, i don't even know what are you thinking bout now. Those friends you mixing with, those unreasonable scoldings you gave and those attitude youve shown. You slapped me with those harsh words that i don't even deserve it, that make me even more pathetic, made me lost my words with you.

Just merely two weeks, a different you. I find it so hard to accept the fact, i don't even know your whereabouts. Problems coming out after another, why is it so. I love you so much that ive given up so much just for the sake of you, we once love so deep, suffer so much just for the sake of being together. We proved others wrong by our actions, but why are you changing so much now.

I don't get your sweet messages, all i get was fucked up scoldings. I gave in so much even if it had reached my limits. But damn, you dont show appreciation but accusation. I'm stucked in the middle of no where, don't know if i should let go or move on. Sigh, i'll be nothing without you but i'm too nothing with you now.

Youre enjoying yourself with your friends now, you dint even know that im having a huge emotion problem. Can you give me some assurance or can you give me some hints of what you want instead ?


No one really understand, sometimes i find that i brought it upon myself. But i never once regretted knowing you, you brought me smiles, love, happiness and most importantly you brought me your 3 sisters who treated me so nicely. I don't know what to say now, bcus words really can't describe anything now. And i'm logging off now.

I still love you so, like how i used to 5years back =)



10 years down the road will we be lover, friends or strangers.