Thursday, August 6, 2009

Everything changed, no longer the same like how we were years back.


Sometimes i seriously don't know what am i thinking about, what i actually want from you. I admit that i don't know how to treasure those times whereby you're such a great boyfriend, you treat me like your precious gem.


And i always had taken everything you gave for granted, asking for more. Till now, i really understand. Those happiness i had in the past, is totally different from now. I felt a loser right at this moment.


I can assure you anything, but all i have is a heart that loves you. All i hope that you'll stop all your nonsense and change, be in my shoes for a day. You'll understand how hard is it, being me.


If i could turn back the clock, i wished we could stop at the moment. Whereby we're so deeply in love.No matter how hard is it, i'll perservere just to change you.


Bcus i love you, yeong :)