Thursday, August 20, 2009

I seriously hope that i'll move on, not holding back anything.
And i know that i'm not suppose to.


Which means no more emo entries, no more tears and most importantly. No more you :)




Months ago, i had a heartbreak which i really felt so much like dying. But what doesn't kills make me stronger, this time i felt i've really grown stronger. I need to thank my friends and all his sister for being there to support me, now that im all lazy to point faults and argue with you. All i know is to live my life, no longer yours. Be it that you'll find somone better or not, goodluck to you in anyway.
Just not get involved in my life.

Anyhow, i've been playing mahjong for weeks. Every weekend without fail at pauline sis place, losing quite abit already. But ystd i 自摸十三幺, very shiok feeling. LOL.



goodbye my love <3