Sunday, August 23, 2009

HEEEEEEEEEEEE.



Just got home from my 3days2nights bbq chalet at pauline sis place, overnight mahjongs, non-stop crap, delicious food and everything. Ebon was also there to hear me whine as well as whining with me, LOL.

Great weekends, great accommodations.


Oh well, ystd sis and me went for pedicure. My nails look so aqua now, dinner was at crystal jade palace over at paragon after we finish our shopping. The price was almost 50% higher than those normal crystal jade, but it's delicious especially they serve excellent desserts.


Searching high and low at market place just to look for pine nuts that goes with my salad, but end up available at watsons. WTF, i think i gain like 3kgs this weekend with those food and more food.


Was teaching dearest ebon mahjong ystd and shits happen. In the heavy rain, i rushed for cab just to see you. Okay, nothing great to elaborate. Just glad that youre find in anyway :)



I must have the habit of bringing my camera along, so there will not be so wordy post. LOL, and next week chalet booked, linda's bday. STEADY LAH !





BB, you.